Coventia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coventia

For the LARP game coventia held in Bedford England.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bodge downtime may to june

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bodge
new arrival
new arrival

bodge downtime may to june Empty
PostSubject: bodge downtime may to june   bodge downtime may to june Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:14 pm

bodge is going to be concentrating on two tasks: putting the word out about the upcoming grand ball - using incredibly clever psychological methods to get people interested....
he is also getting the doc to train him up in the healing skill, specifically the cleaning and bandaging of wounds in order to heal. maybe pestering nick as well for input, if he can find him.
Back to top Go down
Woody
squire
squire
Woody

PostSubject: Re: bodge downtime may to june   bodge downtime may to june Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:59 pm

As long as Da Boss is OK with this, I'm OK with it!
Back to top Go down
http://bilgeboybob.deviantart.com/
Refgirl
Creator
Creator
Refgirl

PostSubject: Re: bodge downtime may to june   bodge downtime may to june Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:31 am

I am happy with this though I shall need both of you to do some Roleplaying at Nicks house about it. even just saying that you are both going to go and read in the library or something is good. But its always nice to share a bit of thesis when your learning (or I find anyway). As to the rest of it I shall sort it out asap (and when energy levels allow).
Back to top Go down
https://coventialarp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bodge downtime may to june   bodge downtime may to june Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bodge downtime may to june
Page 1 of 1