Coventia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coventia

For the LARP game coventia held in Bedford England.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

October's Halloween Special

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Woody
squire
squire
Woody

October's Halloween Special Empty
PostSubject: October's Halloween Special   October's Halloween Special Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:04 pm

Hi Folks

As you may know, I'm running this year's Halloween special. See below for a taster.

Coventia Halloween Special -The Rite Of Khaine

Branwen is stricken by a vicious and bloody war. The forces of Gamay and their allies struggle against the forces of "He Who Waits" and his sinister agents. Victory is by no means assured.

Despite this, some brave souls seem determined to complete the annual Samhain pilgrimage to Damnu, the dark city of the Beggar King. As you prepare to leave for Damnu, perhaps for the first time, an intriguing message finds it's way to you.

" Pilgrim, you are most welcome in our lands of Damnu. If you so wish, you could travel to the Black City and enjoy the illusion of danger and darkness as you enjoy the tourist's version of our Samhain festival.

If you want to see the real thing then a fierce and hearty welcome awaits you at the Obsidian Temple of Khaine in the province of Scaroth, South of the City. Once within the temple bounds, you will you under the protection of the Temple of Khaine and will be invited to participate in the Rite of Kahine which few outsiders are ever invited to do.

The rewards of the ritual have been known to be great and it's penalties have been known to be terrible.

So join us if you have the stomach and heart (which may be put on public display). We will offer you our hospitality and protection once you enter the temple but cannot guarantee your saftey as you travel there......"

I'm trying to sort out which date in October would be best for everyone. please state first and second choice. If I could know your choice before the end of September, that would be great.

My choices

1st choice - 31st October

2nd Choice - 24th October

Cheers

-W-

Last edited by Woody on Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bilgeboybob.deviantart.com/
Woody
squire
squire
Woody

October's Halloween Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: October's Halloween Special   October's Halloween Special Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:34 pm

Jeff's first Choice 31st - 2nd Choice 24th.
Back to top Go down
http://bilgeboybob.deviantart.com/

October's Halloween Special
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coventia  :: OOC area :: OOC-
Jump to: